See ‘Sarah Millican: Control Enthusiast’ in 2018
Hilarious comedian, Sarah Millican is set to return to Huddersfield Town Hall in July 2018, with her latest show – ‘Control Enthusiast’.
“Sarah Millican is not a control freak, she’s a control enthusiast. She even controls her own insults, see?”
- learning about Rescue Men
- farting in hospital pants
- what might happen at a bra fitting
- the benefits of casserole
- tips on how to talk to shop assistants
- and of course, the correct way to eat a biscuit.
…what more could you ask for in a show?
Sarah Millican’s show promises to be “funny, frank and unapologetically filthy” – will you be arranging to see the show and invite your pals, or are you the ‘turn up when you’re told to friend’?
Get yourself some tickets:
Tickets go on sale from Friday 30 June 2017, 10am and cost £27.50.
Tickets can be purchased from the Kirklees Town Hall’s website, with a £1 booking fee – and audience members must be 16+.