Mobile test and collect site timetable – collect only this week
Mobile Test and Collect
Over the next week, we’ll be visiting Heckmondwike, Birstall, Holmfirth, Meltham, Birkby, and Moldgreen
You don’t need to book, just turn up and please wear a face covering and social distance from those outside your household or bubble.
The tests come with instructions on how to use them and how frequently you should take them. We will have staff on hand to show you how to use the tests should you need help.
Mobile test and collect site timetable
We’ll be visiting the following locations where you will be able to both get an assisted lateral flow test and pick up your home-test collection kits.
Please note where it says ‘collect only’ – there isn’t any assisted testing available, the only collection of home testing kits.
Our friendly team will be on site to answer any questions.
- Tues 31 Aug, 9am-4pm – Morrisons, 17 Union St, Heckmondwike WF16 0HD (collect only)
- Wed 1 Sept, 9am-4pm – Meltham Group Practice, 1 The Cobbles, Meltham, Holmfirth HD9 5QQ (collect only)
- Thurs 2 Sept, 9am-4pm – Birstall Market Car Park, Market Street, Birstall, WF17 9EL (collect only)
- Fri 3 Sept, 9am-4pm – Masjid Omar Mosque, 32 Blacker Rd, Huddersfield HD1 5HT (collect only)
- Sat 4 Sept, 10.45am-4pm – Tolson Museum, Ravensknowle Park, Wakefield Rd, Moldgreen, Huddersfield HD5 8DJ6 (collect only)
- Sun 5 Sept, 9am – 4pm – Market Street, Holmfirth, Huddersfield, HD9 7AX (collect only)
If we’re not visiting an area near you this week, visit the NHS website to find your nearest fixed collection point for people who don’t have COVID-19 symptoms.