Mobile test and collect
Over the next week, we’ll be visiting Dewsbury, Ravensthorpe, Birstall, Cleckheaton, Mirfield, Kirkheaton, Lindley, Honley, Meltham and Holmfirth.
You don’t need to book, just turn up and please wear a face covering and social distance from those outside your household or bubble.
The tests come with instructions on how to use them and how frequently you should take them. We will have staff on hand to show you how to use the tests should you need help.
Mobile test and collect site timetable
We’ll be visiting the following locations where you will be able to pick up your lateral flow home testing kits or get an assisted lateral flow test.
Please note where it says ‘collect only’ – there will not be any assisted testing available at that site, only collection of home testing kits.
Our friendly team will be on site to answer any questions.
- Mon 4 Oct, 9am–4pm – Ravensthorpe Retail Park, Huddersfield Road, Ravensthorpe, WF13 3JR (test and collect)
- Tues 5 Oct, 9am-12.30pm – Kirkheaton Community Centre, Centre Fields Rise, Kirkheaton, Huddersfield HD5 0LZ (collect only)
- Tues 5 Oct, 1pm-4pm – Hollybank Rd car park, Lindley, Huddersfield HD3 3LX (collect only)
- Wed 6 Oct, 9am-12pm – Co-op, Nab Lane, Mirfield WF14 9BN (collect only)
- Wed 6 Oct, 1pm-4pm – Honley People’s Park, Honley Village, Holmfirth, HD9 6HD (collect only)
- Thurs 7 Oct, 9am-4pm – Birstall Market Car Park, Market Street, Birstall WF17 9EL (collect only)
- Fri 8 Oct, 9am–12pm – Meltham GP Practice, 1 The Cobbles, Meltham HD9 5QQ (collect only)
- Fri 8 Oct, 9am-4pm – Asda, Mill Street West, Dewsbury, WF12 9AE (test and collect)
- Sat 9 Oct, 9am–4pm – Home Bargains, Northgate, Cleckheaton BD19 3HJ (test & collect)
- Sun 10 Oct, 9am-4pm – Holmfirth Market, Market Street, Holmfirth HD9 7AX (test & collect)
If we’re not visiting an area near you this week, visit the NHS website to find your nearest fixed collection point for people who don’t have COVID-19 symptoms.