Mobile test and collect
Over the next week, we’ll be visiting Holmfirth, Deighton, Huddersfield town centre, Fartown, Waterloo, Heckmondwike, Dewsbury and Mirfield.
You don’t need to book, just turn up and please wear a face covering and social distance from those outside your household or bubble.
The tests come with instructions on how to use them and how frequently you should take them. We will have staff on hand to show you how to use the tests should you need help.
Mobile test and collect site timetable
We’ll be visiting the following locations where you will be able to pick up your lateral flow home testing kits or get an assisted lateral flow test.
Please note where it says ‘collect only’ – there will not be any assisted testing available at that site, only a collection of home testing kits.
Our friendly team will be on-site to answer any questions.
- Mon 1 Nov, 9am–4pm – Co-op, Market Street, Holmfirth, HD9 7AX (test & collect)
- Tues 2 Nov, 9am-12pm – Chestnut Centre, 2a Chestnut St, Deighton, Huddersfield HD2 1HJ (collect only)
- Tues 2 Nov, 1pm-4pm – near Hudds Bus Station, Upperhead Row, Huddersfield (collect only)
- Wed 3 Nov, 9am-4pm – Morrisons, 17 Union St, Heckmondwike WF16 0HD (collect only)
- Thurs 4 Nov, 8.45am-3.30pm – Birkby & Fartown Library, Lea Street, Hillhouse, Fartown, Huddersfield HD1 6HF (test and collect)
- Fri 5 Nov, 9am-4pm – Asda, Mill Street West, Dewsbury WF12 9AE (test & collect)
- Sat 6 Nov, 9am-4pm – Gallagher Retail Park, Wakefield Road, Waterloo, Huddersfield HD5 0AL (test & collect)
- Sun 7 Nov, 10am-3.30pm – Mirfield Library, East Thorpe Lodge, Mirfield, WF14 8AN (test & collect)
If we’re not visiting an area near you this week, visit the NHS website to find your nearest fixed collection point for people who don’t have COVID-19 symptoms.