Mobile test and collect
Over the next week, we’ll be visiting Ravensthorpe, Heckmondwike, Cleckheaton, Fartown, Huddersfield town centre, Thornton Lodge and Holmfirth.
You don’t need to book, just turn up and please wear a face covering and social distance from those outside your household or bubble.
The tests come with instructions on how to use them and how frequently you should take them. We will have staff on hand to show you how to use the tests should you need help.
Mobile test and collect site timetable
We’ll be visiting the following locations where you will be able to pick up your lateral flow home testing kits or get an assisted lateral flow test.
Please note where it says ‘collect only’ – there will not be any assisted testing available at that site, only collection of home testing kits.
Our friendly team will be on site to answer any questions.
- Mon 15 Nov, 9am – 12:30pm – Heckmondwike Morrisons, 17 Union Street, Heckmondwike WF16 0HD (test and collect)
- Tue 16 Nov, 9am – 4pm – Dewsbury ASDA, Mill Street West, Dewsbury, WF12 9AE (collect only)
- Wed 17 Nov, 9am – 12pm – Methodist Mission, Lord Street, Huddersfield HD1 1QA (test and collect pop-up centre)
- Wed 17 Nov, 1pm – 4pm – New Street, Huddersfield town centre HD1 (collect only)
- Thurs 18 Nov, 8.45am – 3.30pm – Birkby & Fartown Library, Lea Street, Hillhouse, Fartown, Huddersfield HD1 6HF (test and collect pop-up centre)
- Fri 19 Nov, 11.30am – 4pm – Thornton Lodge Community Centre, Brook Street, Thornton Lodge, Huddersfield HD1 3JW (test and collect pop-up centre)
- Sat 20 Nov, 11.30am – 4:30pm – Huddersfield Xmas Lights Switch on, St Georges Square, Huddersfield (test and collect)
- Sun 21 Nov, 10am – 3:30pm – Mirfield Library, East Thorpe Lodge, Mirfield, WF14 8AN (test and collect pop-up centre)
Find your nearest collection point
If we’re not visiting an area near you this week, visit the NHS website to find your nearest fixed collection point for people who don’t have COVID-19 symptoms.