Mobile Lateral Flow Test and Collect
It is recommended that we all continue to test regularly to help manage periods of risk such as after close contact with others in a higher risk environment, or before spending time with a more vulnerable person. This will help to keep you and others as safe as possible.
Over the next week, Kirklees Council’s Mobile Test and Collect Team will be visiting the locations listed below where you will be able to pick up your home testing kits or get an assisted lateral flow test.
Please note, testing kits are now in very high demand and will be handed out on a first come, first served basis, the team will leave the site once all the kits have been handed out.
Timetable for mobile test and collect locations
Where it says ‘collect only’ – there will not be any assisted testing available, only collection of testing kits.
- Mon 7 Feb, 9am – Huddersfield Open Market, Brook St, Huddersfield HD1 (collect only)
- Tues 8 Feb, 10.30am – The Mill Outlet & Garden Centre, 418 Bradford Rd, Batley WF17 5LZ (collect only)
- Wed 9 Feb, 10am – Dewsbury Bus Station, Aldams Rd, Dewsbury WF12 8AR (collect only)
- Thurs 10 Feb, 10am – nr shops on Sycamore Avenue, Golcar, Huddersfield (collect only)
- Sat 12 Feb, 9am – Dewsbury Open Market, 32 Cloth Hall Street, Dewsbury WF13 1QE (collect only)
The tests come with instructions on how to use them and how frequently you should take them. The team will be able to answer any questions about testing and how to use the tests should you need help.
Can i get a test without showing symptoms?
You can also get a lateral flow test at one of the asymptomatic testing sites below if you do not have symptoms of Covid-19, or visit the NHS website to find your nearest fixed collection point:
- Huddersfield Bus Station Asymptomatic Test Site, 8 Upperhead Row, Hudds HD1 2JL
- Batley Town Hall Asymptomatic Test Site, 14 Market Place, Batley WF17 5DA
You can keep up to date with all the latest Covid-19 information at www.kirklees.gov.uk/coronavirus.