Are you a parent or carer of a child with additional needs in Kirklees?
Kirklees Children’s Disability Service and PCAN are holding a number of free events throughout June which will provide support to parents and carers of children with additional needs in Kirklees.
What will be happening at the events?
The events will give you a chance to speak with professionals and other parents/carers, as well as providing you with information about support that is available in Kirklees:
• Direct Payments
• Overnight support
• Early support
• Transition into adulthood
• Access to health services
• Activities for children.
You’ll also have the chance to give your views on the information, services and support you receive now, allowing us to shape our future services.
Dates and times of events
- Tuesday 11th June 9:30am-12:30pm – The Taleem Centre, 36 Orchard Street, Dewsbury WF12 9LT
- Tuesday 18th June 9:30am-12:30pm Huddersfield Mission, Lord Street, Huddersfield HD1 1QA
- Thursday 13th June 6:30pm-9:30pm, Brian Jackson Centre, 2 New North Parade, Huddersfield HD1 5JP
- Thursday 20th June, 6:30pm-9:30pmNorthorpe Hall, 53 Northorpe Lane, Mirfield, WF14 0QL
How to book
If you’d like more information or have any queries please call Kirklees Children with a Disability Service on 01484 456847, you can book a place by calling PCAN on 07754 102336 or book online at Eventbrite.