Staying safe on Halloween
Halloween is fast approaching and this year’s celebrations will be very different.
If you are celebrating Halloween, please remember to follow the rules around social distancing and household mixing to help protect your family, friends and communities.
Just because government restrictions are in place does not mean you cannot celebrate Halloween at home, here are a few fang-tastic ideas:
- Take part in our pumpkin carving competition – send your pumpkin pics to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can feature them on our Instagram page.
- Snuggle up and watch a scary film with the family
- Host a virtual Halloween fancy dress competition
- Prepare a frightful feast with spooky looking food
- Find out who the biggest horror movie fan is in your family with a scary movie quiz
However you decide to celebrate, please stay safe.