Are EU ready?
The United Kingdom has left the European Union, and the transition period comes to an end on 1 January 2021 which means we all need to make sure we’re ready for any implications this might have on us.
There are a number of ways in which you might be impacted in terms of travel, business or residential status.
The main ways local businesses and residents might be affected are:
- Businesses importing goods into the UK
- Exporting goods from the UK
- People travelling to the EU
- UK citizens living and working in the EU
- EU Citizens staying in the UK
There are steps you can take right now to make sure you are prepared for Brexit. All you need to do is just visit www.gov.uk/transition and answer a few questions to get a personalised list of actions they need to take.