Find out where you can collect your lateral flow testing kits this week
Over the next week, our mobile team will be visiting Dewsbury, Ravensthorpe, Heckmondwike, Cleckheaton, Lockwood, Holmfirth and Huddersfield town centre.
Do I need to book in advance?
You don’t need to book, just turn up and please wear a face covering and social distance from those outside your household or bubble.
The tests come with instructions on how to use them and how frequently you should take them. We will have staff on hand to answer any questions and show you how to use the tests should you need any help.
Timetable for test kit collection sites:
We’ll be visiting the following locations where you will be able to pick up your home-test collection kits. No testing available this week.
- Mon 23 Aug, 9am-4pm – Ravensthorpe Shopping Park, Huddersfield Rd, WF13 3JR (collect only)
- Tues 24 Aug, 9am-4pm – Folly Hall Mills, St Thomas Rd, Lockwood, Huddersfield HD1 3LT (collect only)
- Wed 25 Aug, 9am-1pm – Morrisons, 17 Union St, Heckmondwike WF16 0HD (collect only)
- Thurs 26 Aug, 9am-4pm – Home Bargains, Northgate, Cleckheaton BD19 3HJ
- Fri 27 Aug, 9am-4pm – Asda, Mill Street West, Dewsbury WF12 9AE (collect only)
- Sat 28 Aug, 9am-4pm – Market Street, Holmfirth, Huddersfield HD9 7AX (collect only)
- Sun 29 Aug, 10am-4pm – New Street pedestrian area, Huddersfield town centre (collect only)
If we’re not visiting an area near you this week, visit the NHS website to find your nearest fixed collection point for people who don’t have COVID-19 symptoms