Mobile test and collect
Over the next week, we’ll be visiting various locations across Kirklees to make it easier for you to get a lateral flow test.
You don’t need to book, you can just turn up. Please wear a face covering and social distance from those outside your household or bubble.
The tests come with instructions on how to use them and how frequently you should take them. We will have staff on hand to show you how to use the tests should you need help.
Mobile test and collect site timetable
We’ll be visiting the following locations where you will be able pick up your lateral flow home testing kits or get an assisted lateral flow test.
Please note where it says ‘collect only’ this means that there isn’t any assisted testing available, you can only collect home testing kits.
Our friendly team will be on site to answer any questions.
- Mon 20 Sept, 9am – 4pm – Holmfirth Market, Market Street, Holmfirth HD9 7AX (collect only)
- Tues 21 Sept, 9am-12pm – Nisa Local, 6- 7 St Peters Parade, Earlsheaton, Dewsbury WF12 8LW (collect only)
- Tues 21 Sept, 1pm-4pm – Tesco Express, 215 Halifax Rd, Birchencliffe HD3 3QP (collect only)
- Wed 22 Sept, 9am-12pm – Morrisons, 17 Union St, Heckmondwike WF16 0HD (collect only)
- Wed 22 Sept, 1pm-4pm – Hollybank Road Car Park, Lindley, Huddersfield HD3 3LX (collect only)
- Thurs 23 Sept, 9am-4pm – Birstall Market Car Park, Market Street, Birstall WF17 9EL (collect only)
- Fri 24 Sept, 9am-12pm – Co-op, 525 Bradford Rd, Birkenshaw, Bradford BD11 2AQ (collect only)
- Fri 24 Sept, 12.30pm – 4pm – Home Bargains, Northgate, Cleckheaton BD19 3HJ (collect only)
- Sat 25 Sept, 9am-4pm – Co-op, Huddersfield Rd, Mirfield WF14 8AN (test & collect)
- Sun 26 Sept, 9am-4pm – Station Road, Marsden, Huddersfield HD7 6EA (test & collect)
If we’re not visiting an area near you this week, visit the NHS website to find your nearest fixed collection point for people who don’t have COVID-19 symptoms.