Next weeks Mobile test and collect
Over the next week, we’ll be visiting Ravensthorpe, Mirfield, Birkenshaw, Earlsheaton, Dewsbury, Waterloo, Honley, Meltham and Holmfirth.
Do I need to book an appointment?
You don’t need to book, just turn up and please wear a face covering and social distance from those outside your household or bubble.
The tests come with instructions on how to use them and how frequently you should take them. We will have staff on hand to show you how to use the tests should you need help.
Mobile test and collect site timetable
We’ll be visiting the following locations where you will be able to pick up your lateral flow home testing kits or get an assisted lateral flow test.
Please note where it says ‘collect only’ – there will not be any assisted testing available at that site. Only the collection of home testing kits.
Our friendly team will be on-site to answer any questions.
- Mon 11 Oct, 9am–4pm – Ravensthorpe Retail Park, Huddersfield Road, Ravensthorpe WF13 3JR (test and collect)
- Tues 12 Oct, 9am-4pm – Co-op Huddersfield Rd, Mirfield WF14 8AN (collect only)
- Wed 13 Oct, 9am–12pm – Meltham GP Practice, 1 The Cobbles, Meltham HD9 5QQ (collect only)
- Wed 13 Oct, 1pm-4pm – Honley People’s Park, Honley Village, Holmfirth, HD9 6HD (collect only)
- Thurs 14 Oct, 9am-12pm – Co-op, 525 Bradford Rd, Birkenshaw, Bradford BD11 2AQ (collect only)
- Thurs 14 Oct, 1pm-4pm – Nisa, 6-7 St Peters Parade, Earlsheaton, Dewsbury WF12 8LW (collect only)
- Fri 15 Oct, 9am-4pm – Asda, Mill Street West, Dewsbury, WF12 9AE (test and collect)
- Sat 16 Oct, 9am–4pm – Gallagher Retail Park, Wakefield Road, Waterloo, Huddersfield HD5 0AL (test and collect)
- Sun 17 Oct, 9am-4pm – Holmfirth Market, Market Street, Holmfirth HD9 7AX (test and collect)
Collecting from a pharmacy?
If you are picking up test kits from a pharmacy you need to get a collect code first. Find out more – Get a coronavirus test – GOV.UK (test-for-coronavirus.service.gov.uk)
If we’re not visiting an area near you this week, visit the NHS website to find your nearest fixed collection point for people who don’t have COVID-19 symptoms.