Mobile test and collect
Over the next week, we’ll be visiting Ravensthorpe, Heckmondwike, Cleckheaton, Fartown, Huddersfield town centre, Thornton Lodge and Holmfirth.
You don’t need to book, just turn up and please wear a face covering and social distance from those outside your household or bubble.
The tests come with instructions on how to use them and how frequently you should take them. We will have staff on hand to show you how to use the tests should you need help.
Mobile test and collect site timetable
We’ll be visiting the following locations where you will be able to pick up your lateral flow home testing kits or get an assisted lateral flow test.
Please note where it says ‘collect only’ – there will not be any assisted testing available at that site, only collection of home testing kits.
Our friendly team will be on site to answer any questions.
- Mon 8 Nov, 9am–4pm – Morrisons, 17 Union St, Heckmondwike WF16 0HD (collect only)
- Tues 9 Nov, 9am-4pm – Co-op, Market Street, Holmfirth HD9 7AX (collect only)
- Wed 10 Nov, 9am-12pm – New Street, Huddersfield town centre HD1 (collect only)
- Wed 10 Nov, 1.30pm–4.30pm – Methodist Mission, Lord Street, Huddersfield HD1 1QA (test and collect)
- Thurs 11 Nov, 8.45am-3.30pm – Birkby & Fartown Library, Lea Street, Hillhouse, Fartown, Huddersfield HD1 6HF (test and collect)
- Fri 12 Nov, 11.30am-4pm – Thornton Lodge Community Centre, Brook Street, Thornton Lodge, Huddersfield HD1 3JW (test and collect)
- Sat 13 Nov, 9am-4pm – Ravensthorpe Shopping Park, Huddersfield Road, Ravensthorpe WF13 3JR (test and collect)
- Sun 14 Nov, 9am-4pm – Home Bargains, Northgate, Cleckheaton BD19 3HJ (test and collect)
If we’re not visiting an area near you this week, visit the NHS website to find your nearest fixed collection point for people who don’t have COVID-19 symptoms.