Find out where our Mobile Test and Collect Team will be visiting this week
It is recommended that we all continue to test regularly to help manage periods of risk such as after close contact with others in a higher risk environment, or before spending time with a more vulnerable person.
This will help to keep yourself and others as safe as possible so that together, we can all enjoy winter safely.
Over the next week, Kirklees Council’s Mobile Test and Collect Team will be visiting Huddersfield town centre, Ravensthorpe, Birstall, Thornton Lodge and Dewsbury.
The tests come with instructions on how to use them and how frequently you should take them. The team are available to answer any questions about testing and how to use the tests should you need help.
Where can I get a test?
We’ll be visiting the following locations where you will be able to pick up your lateral flow home testing kits or get an assisted lateral flow test.
Please note where it says ‘collect only’ – there will not be any assisted testing available at that site, only a collection of home testing kits.
Mon 13 December
- 9 am – 4 pm – Huddersfield Open Market, Brook Street, Huddersfield HD1 (test and collect)
Tues 14 December
- 10.30 am – 4 pm – Ravensthorpe Community Centre, 24 Garden Street Ravensthorpe WF13 3AR (test and collect)
Wed 15 December
- 9.40 am – 1.30 pm – The Methodist Mission Cafe, 3–13 Lord Street, Huddersfield HD1 1QA (collect only)
- 1.30 pm – 4.30 pm – The Methodist Mission, 3–13 Lord Street, Huddersfield HD1 1QA (collect only)
Thurs 16 December
- 9 am – 12 pm – Birstall Market Car Park, Market Street, Birstall WF17 9EL (collect only)
- 1 pm – 3 pm – Greenwood Centre, Ravensthorpe WF13 3JR (collect only)
Fri 17 December
- 11.30 am – 4 pm – Thornton Lodge Community Centre, Brook Street, Thornton Lodge, HD1 3JW (test and collect)
Sat 18 December
- 9 am – 4 pm – Dewsbury Open Market 32 Cloth Hall Street, Dewsbury WF13 1QE (test and collect)
If we’re not visiting your area this week and you can’t get to one of the above sites, please visit the NHS website to find your nearest fixed collection point.