Mobile Lateral Flow Test and Collect
It is recommended that we all continue to test regularly to help manage periods of risk such as after close contact with others in a higher risk environment, or before spending time with a more vulnerable person. This will help to keep yourself and others as safe as possible so that together, we can all enjoy winter safely.
Over the next week, our Mobile Test and Collect Team will be visiting Huddersfield town centre, Salendine Nook, Heckmondwike, Ravensthorpe, Birstall and Dewsbury.
The tests come with instructions on how to use them and how frequently you should take them. The team are available to answer any questions about testing and how to use the tests should you need help.
Timetable for mobile test and collect locations
We’ll be visiting the following locations where you will be able to pick up your lateral flow home testing kits or get an assisted lateral flow test.
Please note where it says ‘collect only’ – there will not be any assisted testing available at that site, only collection of home testing kits.
- Mon 20 Dec, 9am–4pm – Morrisons, Union Street, Heckmondwike (test and collect)
- Mon 20 Dec, 9am-2pm – Huddersfield Open Market, Brook Street, Huddersfield HD1 (test and collect)
- Tues 21 Dec, 9am-4pm – Salendine Nook Shopping Park, Huddersfield, HD3 3XA (collect only)
- Wed 22 Dec, 9am-4pm – Dewsbury Open Market, 32 Cloth Hall Street, Dewsbury WF13 1QE (collect only)
- Wed 22 Dec, 9am-4pm – Ravensthorpe Retail Park, Huddersfield Road,
- WF13 3JR (collect only)
- Thurs 23 Dec, 9am-4pm – Birstall Market Car Park, Market Street, Birstall WF17 9EL (collect only)
- Thurs 23 Dec, 9am-4pm – Mullaco Supermarket, Slaithwaite Road, Dewsbury WF12 0AA (collect only)
Find out where the Mobile Test and Collect Team will be visiting during the next few weeks by visiting our news site.
If we’re not visiting your area this week and you can’t get to one of the above sites, please visit the NHS website to find your nearest fixed collection point for people who don’t have COVID-19 symptoms.