Mobile Lateral Flow Test and Collect
It is recommended that we all continue to test regularly to help manage periods of risk such as after close contact with others in a higher risk environment, or before spending time with a more vulnerable person. This will help to keep you and others as safe as possible and help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Over the next week, our Mobile Test and Collect Team will be visiting the locations listed below where you will be able to pick up your home testing kits or get an assisted lateral flow test. Please note, testing kits are now in very high demand and will be handed out on a first come, first served basis, the team will leave the site once all the kits have been handed out.
The tests come with instructions on how to use them and how frequently you should take them. The team will be able to answer any questions about testing and how to use the tests should you need help.
Can you get a lateral flow test at an asymptomatic testing site?
You can also get a lateral flow test at one of the asymptomatic testing sites below if you do not have symptoms of Covid-19, or visit the NHS website to find your nearest fixed collection point:
Huddersfield Bus Station Asymptomatic Test Site
8 Upperhead Row
Batley Town Hall Asymptomatic Test Site
14 Market Place
Timetable for mobile test and collect locations
Where it says ‘collect only’ – there will not be any assisted testing available, only collection of testing kits.
- Mon 10 Jan, 9am – Huddersfield Open Market, Brook Street, Huddersfield HD1 (test and collect)
- Tues 11 Jan, 9am – Mullaco Supermarket, Slaithwaite Road, Dewsbury WF12 0AA (test and collect)
- Wed 12 Jan, 9am – Ravensthorpe Retail Park, Huddersfield Road, Ravensthorpe WF13 3JR (test and collect)
- Thurs 13 Jan, 9am – Birstall Market Car Park, Market Street, Birstall WF17 9EL (collect only)
- Fri 14 Jan, 9am – Morrisons, Union Street, Heckmondwike (test and collect)
- Sat 15 Jan, 9am – Dewsbury Open Market, 32 Cloth Hall Street, Dewsbury WF13 1QE (test and collect)
Times and dates may change depending on staffing resources.
Keep up to date
You can keep up to date with all the latest Covid-19 information at www.kirklees.gov.uk/coronavirus.