Collect your lateral flow testing kits from one of our mobile locations
It is recommended that we continue to test regularly to help manage periods of risk, like after close contact with others in a higher risk environment, or before spending time with a more vulnerable person.
This will help to keep you and others as safe as possible.
Over the next week, Kirklees Council’s Mobile Test and Collect Team will be visiting the locations listed below where you will be able to pick up your home testing kit.
Testing kits are now in very high demand and will be handed out on a first-come, first-served basis. Our team will leave the site once all the kits have been handed out.
All locations are ‘collect only’ – assisted testing will not be available.
- Mon 28 Feb, 9am – Huddersfield Open Market, Brook Street, Huddersfield HD1
- Tues 1 Mar, 11am – Mullaco, Slaithwaite Road, Dewsbury WF12 0AA
- Wed 2 Mar, 10am – Dewsbury Bus Station, Aldams Road, Dewsbury WF12 8AR
- Thurs 3 Mar, 10am – Birstall Market Car Park, Market Street, Birstall WF17 9EL
- Fri 4 Mar, 9.40am – Methodist Mission Café, Lord Street, Huddersfield HD1 1QA
- Fri 4 Mar, 12.30pm – Co-op, 9 Park Road West, Crosland Moor, Huddersfield HD4 5RX
- Sat 5 Mar, 9am – Dewsbury Market, 32 Cloth Hall Street, Dewsbury WF13 1QE
The tests come with instructions on how to use them and how frequently you should take them.
The team will be able to answer any questions about testing and how to use the tests should you need help.
What if I don’t have symptoms?
You can also get a lateral flow test at one of the asymptomatic testing sites below if you do not have Covid-19 symptoms.
- Huddersfield Bus Station Asymptomatic Test Site, 8 Upperhead Row, Huddersfield
- Batley Town Hall Asymptomatic Test Site, 14 Market Place, Batley