The Local Offer – coming to a library near you!
Are you the parent or carer of a child with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND)?
A series of Local Offer drop-in sessions are being hosted at Kirklees libraries over the next few weeks – come along and discover more about SEND activities, support and services.
Our friendly team will be on hand to provide all the information you need about SEND support for children and young people aged 0-25, plus their families.
The informal library events are taking place on:
- Thursday 14th April – Lindley, 10am – 1pm
- Friday 29th April – Birkby & Fartown, 2pm – 4pm
- Friday 6th May – Dewsbury, 11am – 2pm
- Tuesday 10th May – Birstall, 1pm – 3pm
- Wednesday 11th May – Kirkburton, 1pm – 3pm
- Thursday 19th May – Skelmanthorpe, 10am – noon
You can also visit our fantastic Local Offer website, packed with information for children, young people and families affected by SEND.